Thursday, June 7, 2012

Procrastinating on getting my 27 things a day together

I have been really obsessed with reading lately.  So much that it has been distracting me from getting together my 27 things a day.  Because of my procrastination I had to get 81 things together tonight. I almost didn't even want to get them together tonight but the thought of compiling 108 things was a little too overwhelming even for me.  So I started with a few items that needed to make it into the recycling bin and then I realized I could get some bang for my buck by going through the cutlery drawer and finally get rid of those cheap lime green plastic picnic ware that I bought years ago.  Then I thought what the heck...let me tackle that electronic cord drawer that I have been avoiding for months.  Before I knew it my 81 item allotment was complete.  The truth is that the game of getting rid of 27 things a day really is an incentive to get rid of stuff that I would normally hold onto longer without good reason.  My only worry is that in a month or two I might be looking for something that I need and not realized that it became a victim of my daily purge.  That is probably my fear talking because I know without a doubt that I will not miss those lime green picnic plastic ware!

No comments:

Post a Comment